Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Event

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!

Christmas really bring me alot of happiness . and i like celebrating christmas . (: and my christian friends are so damn friendly .

i went to Sunway Giza yesterday :D there's buffet dinner for the DF's new friends . so crouded over there :D its really fun like crazy partying .  !! I love the feel when friends gather together . Dance Sing Crap Jokes Laugh (:


me here =P
the invitation card

playing games

 singing
foooodddd OM NOM NOM

Fullhouse
sin li jie and me <3

bubu and sin li jie XD

bubu and her present
so ham fok !
how i wish the bear is mine HAHAHA
p/s: in mamak stall

and today (christmas eve) , i went to Ruizhen's church . aww , her church people so friendly! ruizhen's mum fetch me and bubu to their church . its somewhere in PJ . HAHA

when we reach there , we help them prepare some food XD and after that , play games and sing songs ! its really funnnnnnnnnnnnn .

refreshment

THOSE CUPCAKES IS SO TASTY! XD

i did my own manicure HOHOHO


LASTLY , MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS . HAVE A NICE DAY . (:

u better watch out , santa claus is coming to town =p

No comments:

Post a Comment