Tuesday 5 June 2012

Cameron Highland - Day 1

Hiii ;) What are you guys doing in this holiday? Must find time to leave this super busy KL. So I went to Cameron Highland last Sunday! This time! I went with my cousin and Amy's family :D The weather there was so cooling. Its like heaven when we are away from the busy,noisy city =D Super relaxing and enjoyable.

We stayed in Strawberry Park Resort. Its just a name, there is no strawberry park in the resort. hahaha! The toilet in the room is kinda big. But.. the buffet there is not really yummy. BUT! u can go out eat ma right!?!?

lunch in a random restaurant before going up there


Like yummy nehhh
Cousin
ME! hello
Me again ! but in jacket lol

Acting gang muahahahha
Us!
Me and my mummy <3
Plus cousinnn
Mummy and cousin
Me!

The view from our room ! So greeen <33

The place we had our dinner! and meet up with Amy

 THE STRAWBERRY MILK SHAKE IS FREAKING AWESOME! :d


 SOUP TIMEE

 playing after the meal!
At night, we went to the playground. Shoo cold at night :S I just realise the pictures I took in the playground are all blur @@ wtf .

Mummy and her daughter :p
The cute cousin
WAAAAA CHAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
She enjoy =D
okay , seems like me too =D
Spot me =.= like ghost at the sideee :S
Amy and I !
Us again! ;D
Me and the AMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Two cutiee =D
She enjoy playing there =DD
We went back to room and play again. Muahaha I feel so young when im with them <3 Last three picture for this post ! Im goona blog about Day 2 when I free okay! Stay tunedddddddddddd =DD


After bathing !
BOOO Blueks




Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment