Friday 4 October 2013

Phuket & Krabi Trip Day 3 (last post)

Hey peeps ^^ i just uploaded a video about my Phuket n Krabi Trip on youtube. So here is it ^^

Back to topic, day 3 ^^


Time : 9.30am morning
Venue : Ocean Palace Restaurant
Feeling : Hungry! Craving for breakfast =D

So chinese de breakfast hahahha yummmm!!!


 

Time : 10.30am
Activity : Taking a ferry from our ship(in the middle of the sea) to the port at Krabi ^^
Felling : Super excited

I took this from the ferry =D This is our cruise ship! Superstar Libra

Reach the port!




Bought a slipper so that I can walk comfortably. BUT...... this slipper is so not comfortable wtf T.T

Time : Forget :p
Venue : Tiger Cave Temple











 
Time : Around 1pm
Venue : Dont know how to read Thai, please refer to picture below
Feeling : Hungry!!!
Warning : FOOD PIC !!!!!! Super super yummy
 
MUST GO TO THIS RESTAURANT.
First , the environment is sooo good. Very relaxing , surrounded by green
Second , the food is very very yummy!
Third , the food is authentic thai food. Yummmmm missing it now
Fourth , their toilet is so unique ! LOL and clean of course
 
Its the best meal I had in Thailand for my 4D3N trip =D
 
But, I dont know about the pricing la. heheh Coz the tour help us pay one
 

 Btw, this restaurant is in Krabi. Near ... the tiger cave temple I think :)

The restaurant name and phone number!!!!! :)
 
 
Everything is so prefect, im hungry now!!!! Roar~~~~
Max love their tomyam soup with seafood and the crispy chicken!!!!!!!!!
 

 
Time : forget also =X
Venue : Fish farm
 

SEAHORSE !!! I saw it the first time in my life. I guesssss... Or I forget already ??


Starfish!!!!






Super super big stingray!!

 
Time : Around 3pm
Venue : Aonang Beach
 




 
 
After that, we go back to the cruise ship and have Gala Dinner. Its a dinner with captains haha. They introduce the captain to all the passengers. And also kinda like a farewell dinner for us. (its our last dinner on cruise ship)
 


 
 


 





Supper.
One thing about cruise ship is , there's always food everywhere free. LOL #fatdie

Last picture of the night before remove my make up hahaha! #buyaolian #thickface

xx.
Sleep.


Day 4 !
 Its our last day on the cruise ship. So this is our chinese style breakfie again kaka. Very yummy :))))




Thanks for reading ,
xoxo :*
 
THE END !
 
Going for a vacation is something I really love to do. This trip kinda make me learn alot. Met alot people , listen to different stories . Make me realised how important to appreciate someone and something. Be thankful with what you have now <3 oh ya!  Met one of my friend on the ship lol #FATE.
 
KTHXBAI.
 
Will update my Seoul trip next post (I hope) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment