Thursday 15 January 2015

Bangkok Day 3 ( Part 2)



Search Results




Search Results

HAHAHAHAHA 


Yo Yo Yo! Finally its my sembreak~ Hurray! Just finish my exam yesterday =D

Sembreak time = more blogpost time! YAY! hahaha

Let me continue my Bangkok trip yeah (Y)

Part 2 mini itinerary :

- Siam Square 1
- Hello Kitty House
- Siam Square Night Market
- Siam Paragon
- SomBoon Seafood

We asked the taxi driver to stop us at Siam Square 1 because we wanna go to the Hello Kitty House first yuuhuuu ^^ The hello kitty house is super big, got 3 floors! hahaha

Ground floor is to buy some hello kitty souveniers, second and third floor is to order food and EAT and of course take tons of photos hahaha!

Tip: If the second floor main entrance is very crowded, or need to queue up very long, u can actually go in by the group floor kekekek. Then walk up stairs, u will straight away go into the place where u can order and eat. P/s: But........Its quite unfair la for those who queue up very long at outside hahhaha


When I go inside, every table is occupied omg! Full of hello kitty fans inside haha! Who can resist ha??? Everything is sooooooooooooooooooo kyutttttttttttttt !!!!!!

I ordered a hot chocolate and a chocolate cake! Didnt except the cake to be so so so freaking good. ohmygod, the chocolate is so creamy and rich. T___T i miss it so much

Hot Chocolate with Kitty face!!! Are you sure u wanna drink it!!! ARE YOU SURE HAHAHHA

LOL ! I dont know why I look so nervous >.< 

This was the chocolate cake I was talking about HAHAHAH.. Although compared to other cake, it dont look so fancy, but trust me its soooooo good XD

Out total bill came up to around RM40. 2 drinks and 1 cake!

And we took like tons of photo there, HAHAHAHHA


Selfie selfie all the way ~~~~



Nothing much, just chilling with my friend there with her big head .. HAHA


#Please please excuse my slipper!! T_T

U know.. u better be in the most comfortable shoe u had when you are going shopping in Bangkok! Hahahah walk walk walk all day =D 

After a round of kitty cuteness overload, we walk around the malls...

Siam Paragon, Siam Square, etc ^^ All this mall stuff are more like designer brands.. more expensive stuff.. So yeah, if u wanna look for those stuff, u can go there, especially Siam Paragon!

We had saw alot about SomBoon Seafood on the Internet, so we decided to try it out! Its known for its delicious Curry Crab !!! (SomBoon Seafood is in Siam Square 1, 4th floor)

Very modern right the interior design hahaha

CURRY CRAB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FREAKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gravy was like OMG. I can eat all my white rice with only the gravy HAHAHAHAH

Very buay paiseh doing this in the restaurant LOL

*Different top because I changed after that hehehe

Tian Ji (if you know chinese) .. I think English is Frog leg? or Frog? not sure duh

I didnt eat this! My parents did haha They say it was just ok ok only. 

Kangkung Belacan !!!

Very very yummy =D 

Lime sour Steam Fish

Quite nice too ^^ 


Overall, it was a very satisfying meal!! Love to go back if I visit Bangkok again kekeke ^^

After dinner, we actually planned to go back to Hotel, but when I go out of Siam Square1, I found a night market in front of the Mall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy shopping mood on !!!!!!!!!!!! 





As you can see, the night market is located under the BTS station. Ya, so i think its quite easy to find ^^ hehe

You know what, I totally gone crazy here. Everything is damn damn nice D= wish that I could grab everything!!!!!!! hahaha From pastel style, to rock style, to huge variety of shoes, to whatever shit.

My haul can be found at the end of this post. Check it out ! hahaha

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a round of crazy shopping, we went back to the Hotel...by tuk tuk



and decided to go for another round of shopping lolololol Its a night market in front of Pladdium Mall (which is very very near to our Hotel- Centara Watergate Bangkok Hotel)

There are alot of D-I-Y stuff u can do here. Passport holder with your name, small pouch with your name, just anything haha Not forget to mention that, its not expensive at all! All are at affordable price =D

Yes, the night market is right in front of this mall here. Pladdium Mall ^^ 

These bag/small pouch are super cute!!! I bought quite some stuff from here for souveniers hahaha


There goes the end of my Bangkok Day 3 !!!

Haul :

Ending my blogpost here!

Stay tuned for Bangkok Trip Day4 =D 

Bye ^-^ Annyeong!    

No comments:

Post a Comment