Friday 11 November 2011

11.11.11

Awwww , what a nice date =D
so what u did today ? XD
plan fail to watch movie with bebe today =( sorry bebe!

i spend this special day in school . and very regret :)
LOL , i shud choose movie with bebe! WUWUWU
its too late~ LOL
got my science and bc paper back today . science is good . bc is bad . really bad LOL!
and my baby draw this for me . hahax ! thanksss <3 !


late birthday card .

kay , let the picture talk now ;D !
hair of da day XD !

food XD


and i wore this spec t0 school :b


she :D !
my dear exam timetable :D
jiayii's camera =D

LOL


da oldest tree in our school LOL so big 0.0


we played chinese chess (:

them

TEEHEE




rabbit xD

:D


 i love themm :D ! forever and forever

going back to sitiawan this weekend! dont miss me. ( amy always say this HAHAHA)







No comments:

Post a Comment