Sunday 1 April 2012

Last day of March 2012

Saturday Morning
Wake up early in the morning ,
went to school , 
get my prize back . 
 back home , 
sleep . 
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha!


wait in the school hall for sooooooo long until its my turn to go up the stage 

lucky!! i have my bestie to entertain me HAHA

So!! we did this..... to entertain ourself LOLOL 




the Kadet Bomba header I did for the club. hehe



#fakesmile.
yes , i got number 3 last year .

seriously , I dont like the klcc design.

the school think im a tourist huh ? I dont need a to KLCC be in it

Ssaturday Night
Went and meet Amy in Mont Kiara , 
have dinner together , 
play and siao for awhile , 
back home , 
sleep . 



cute her!! HEHE




 Japanese food for dinner !
BEST SASHIMI SET EVER!! 






Till there! Good night peeps <3 !

No comments:

Post a Comment