Friday 29 November 2013

A little change in my hair colour #red

Yeap! I dyed my hair last week in the salon. Actually I wanna prepare my hair for cny, but I think its a little bit too early ? lol!

I didnt dye my whole head red (still not that brave) hahahah I only dyed half of it. Not dipdye coz I dont really like the effect of dipdye. :p

Previously my hair is still curly because I permed it last year. So I chop of the curly part and dyed a whole new colour keke. Everybody was saying why I go dye red. So "lala" lol wtf  Who say clever girl cannot dye red hair ? lolol #joking :P

My previous hair is really damaged........So dry and frizzyyyy

something like this .... very ugly lol

 
And ok!! here comes the new hair ! I super love it =DD















Under the sun it looks abit orangy red =D which I really really like !!!


and here comes the #actchio post

Look!!! Its not dip dye. Its the inner part of my hair


No fringe!!
Add caption


With nerdy spec!!



 When I tie up ^___^

And lastly..... Do u gus know what is siao zha bo????

Its a hokkien word ( chinese dialect) which means ... crazy women.

You can refer the picture below for a clearer explanation!




K THX BAI!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment