Saturday 18 January 2014

Random selfies

throwback to thailand!

Hi there! =) Its been a long long time since I update my blog uh? Haha

Im updating now because im in my sembreak now. So I have more time to use the computer. Keke
Nothing much happen this sembreak. No travelling like last sembreak haha. Cny is coming, so I only travel back to hometown. ^^

Anyway, im goona post some selfies that I took yesterday. Yesterday is my mum's company annual dinner =D Its held at One World Hotel, Cinnamon.

No food pictures. Just me keke//


Heavy makeup yo.. for me haha
 
Coz I usually only have foundation and eyebrow when I go out

I think I learn quite alot from youtube makeup tutorials ngek ngek
free classes! good

As you can see, my red hair kinda fade into light brown.. saddd..
goona do some hair treatment next week =)


Face of the day.
Neutral eye shadow
Liquid eye liner
Fake eyelashes...

Ignore my skin condition T.T I still have alot of acne scars.. =(

Dress is from h&m =D

act chubby pose.. lol
 I really really love to take selfies with my camera, Sony T-99. Its very suitable to take selfie =D

Thats all for this post =D Thanks for reading ahha! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment