Tuesday 14 February 2012

Cacat leg now

I skipped school activites after school today . WHYY??

Guess what happen to me on Valentime Day ? T.T



Last night , I take off my contact lens and... I cant see anything seriously . (power=500+ fml.) I wanted to wipe my face with a tissue . Then I realize my earing drop on the floor . So I wanted to bend down and check where is my earing . And guess what ? I stepped on my earing . wtffff, my wound now is like quite deep . ): And its so fucking pain . My mum says she's going to bring me to a doctor to inject if my leg is still pain in the evening . arghhhhh. FTW I dont want to inject .


And now my freaking leg cant walk normally . I dont know it was so serious . I  still thinking how I pull the earing out of my leg last night . :S like so painnn.  Can u imagineeeee? AHHHHH, why my luck so black =,=

Okay bye .

Good good luck faster come to me ):

No comments:

Post a Comment