Saturday 22 October 2011

Curve




hiee~ i went to e-curve yesterday :} hehehe. after mum's yunam appointment , we went for shoppppiiingg. [mylovee] HEHEHE!



In YUNAM.
 


hurray! *clap hands* mummie bought me a dress, earings and necklace . ANDDD , also a dress for herself :} FAIR AND SQUARE lol.
after that , my leg feel so pain . i guess the shoe is hurting me :'( so , we sat down at Lecka Lecka to enjoy icecreeeeeeam. :D its in second floor of e-curve . (:

i laff the tiramisu and after-8 ((:

there is a promotion on . but only for digi user (:

LOOK!
u can get a cup with 3 scoops icecream only at RM6.90 IF U ARE A DIGI USER LOL.
so sad , im not LOL ! so normal price RM9.90.
its cheap , but its tastyyyyyyyyyyyy! SO NICE!!!!! XD .



HHEHEHHEE !


went back home at 7 + (:
so tired and leg so pain . lol .

this is da dress mummie bought for me HEHE!

oh shit! i look so weird LOL.


wookay! im going out again. BUHH BYEE readers (:

waitt , to that somebody.
stop criticizing me !who do u think u are ?  if u hate me, dont come here . dont dirty my chatbox. bastard. i wont die if i loss a reader like u .

No comments:

Post a Comment