Tuesday 18 December 2012

Midvalley Education Fair'12

Ohaiii ~ Went to mid valley last saturday for the education fair with kaichyi :p When im on my way to the train station, my mum called me and say her friend stuck in the train for 45 mins. So our KTM train trip fail. Have to drive all the way to MidValley x.x

Christmas decoration everywhere. Yay! Fun December, always my favourite month!! :D


Pretty

Very pretty

Super Pretty

Super duper pretty

Walao tis is so cuteee

I like it!


Colourfulllllll


Okay, time for some human picture :p




After the education fair, we went Goku Raku Ramen for lunchiiieeee







Kai Chyi's . She say she no likey it

Mine :D but its quite tasty to me
We also did some shopping in Daiso!! Two floors one eh! Super biggggg :o I bought alot hello kitty stuff weeeeee ~~~

So fluffyyyyyy !!! When I buy this, I want to gift it to my friend. But now, NO! I use myself hahahah

Last selca picture in the train !


I still got alot to blog!!!!! Stay tuned =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment