Saturday 19 January 2013

TGIF

ohhh maiii , looked at the last post's date. I didnt blog for almost two weeks x.x Busy busy working :S Started to hate working and love studying now wtf  . Studying is so much easier than working T.T Working life , u have so many "friends" .. These friend stab u at the back and smile at you in the face X.X

Last Friday ,

went to saloon and curl + colour my hair. I need a change in my hair style. hahaha warn u first, full with my selca if u continue scrolling.............................. =DD

* my old hair *  black, abit curvy
with fringe up ^^
New hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks brown here. But actually the colour i chosee is sunset red..... fail hahahaha
this is fringe up ^.^
got 5% of red ???? lolol

 
like a cacat face =DD
oops earing terbalik hahaha
P.A.L.E :(
like very happy lol !
when i tie up =DD


OK done with my face ... haha below is fooooooddddd =DD


Dinner with my family @ Shogun, One Utama



 
OH MY ! MY FAVOURITE!!
Scallop yummy
PINK CAKES ! So pretty.. *.*
WHITE RADDISH SOUP!!!!!!!!!
SUPER YUMMY
I bet the chef put tons of ajinamoto in it hahaha

 
Good night peeps =DD !

No comments:

Post a Comment