Monday 18 February 2013

Annual dinner 2013

























No, not my company annual dinner btw haha. My mum's company annual dinner. Dinner was in Mandarin Oriental Hotel. *yay good food again* They pick one restaurant called Mosaic. Food was mmmm... not bad ^__^


loving this ^__^

desserts =D

japanese cuisine

japanese cuisine

Local cuisine

Carbonara <3 my favorite~


Itallian cuisine

Indian cuisine ? haha

Yummy desserts

ICE CREAM *__*

This small cake is sooooo yummy. so soft mmmmm *__*


Ice cream =D again hahaha

 Then after all the desserts , I have another plate of carbonara LOOLLLLLLLLLLLl fatty bom bom :p haha So yummy cant help :P

 random decoration =p

 me and mummy =)


 and this is me =)

Details of my dress.
I love it!! ^____^




KTHXBAI.

Cny post soon!!!! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment