Tuesday 19 February 2013

Cny 2013 ( Part 1 )

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Wishing you have a gooood snake year ^__^ How's chinese new year ? Im always loving cny because can go back hometown reunion with all the couzie ^^

#1 New look for my camera for cny!


Added some bling bling !!!!

The front view
I bought the bling sticker from Kenanga Wholesale City and stick in on myself. Pretty anot? ^__^ super cheap yo the sticker. only 1ringgit lollllll worth =DD

#2 New nails for cny!

look from far still ok lah .. but then look in details not very pretty lo hehehe!!

 

#3 Random CNY decoration in my grandma house!



Tissue box. hahaha

 
#4 Shopping with aunt and cousin in Aeon!


in the toilet. the lighting so good :*

with my aunt! ^___^

super love this long mirror. their Aeon like quite atas leh. At least better than KL one hahah

tried this in the fitting room and aunt bought it for me. and she bought one for herself and my cousin too. Same design haha
#5 Cousin birthday

Angry bird cake lollllllllll he loves it

Awww so sweet hehe

we asked him to bite his candle HAHAHA

tadaaa picture with birthday boy
and ....
our same dress!!!!!!!! look like three sisters anot ? HEHE!!

 sorrrryyyyyy for the blur pic :X


 
Stay tuned xoxo
Happy Chor ten btw =P

No comments:

Post a Comment