Friday 22 February 2013

Cny 2013 (Part 2) : Wedding ceremony

 
Chor two! We attended a wedding ceremony in on church @ Ayer Tawar. Its really my veryyyy first time seeing this type of wedding ceremony. Always get to watch Tv only haha So Im pretty excited ^.^









spot the bubbles XD



they gave us angry bird bubble to blow haha *create super romantic scene* XD



 
cutie pies ^^



I do. 

Exchanging rings ^^

GUESS WHATS NEXT =PPP

First kiss , pastor say not enough .
Then second kiss! hahaha



#OOTD!!!!!

ending this post with pretty flowers that I took around the church compound!!! Bottom two picture are fake flowers btw hahaha


Sorry, photos are not in order!

Thanks for scrooling + reading xoxo

byez have a nice weekend!!



my turn to have my company's annual dinner tomorrow~


No comments:

Post a Comment