Sunday 24 February 2013

Cny 2013 (Part 3)

Phewww~ So fast its already last day on chinese new year :( time flies! 34 days im going to Korea. Super excited wee wang wang =DD hehehe!!

Cny as usual LOU SANG!!!! btw i dont eat it :S coz its all vege :/ hehe

homemade one leh =DD geng or not!!!!


READY!?!?!?!?!?

LOU AHHHH !! Huat huat !!

 my grandma and cousin ^^

 
 At night , we have open house ^__^ and its time for fireworks and wissing lattern!!!!

me!!! and my wissing lattern hahaha

daddy and mummy :p

Dora and her father !

me and my cousin !! I look like my face burning also wtf hahahah

YAM SENG TIME ! haha

And the kids gather to play King Of Opera on the ipad lollll that game really quite addictive

AND THE MOST FUN PART , gamble =DDD

Yummiest tao fu fah in sitiawan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and mummy!!!

this is the fireworks!!!! very expensive !!!! =O =O







and bye kong ming deng!! wish come true please :p

and warning ~ below are my selca picture :x





 MAMA!! ^^



Stay tuned xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment