Wednesday 3 July 2013

KOREA TRIP : SEONGSAN SUNRISE PEAK

 
Yo lovely readers! Not sure is anybody reading this lolll. But yeah, im goona continue about my Korea Trip in April! =D Uhh I know its been a long time since I update my blog lol, paiseh =P
 
 
So yeah, lets get started! Today is about Seongsan Sunrise Peak. Its located in Jeju Island ^^ The sunrise from the crater is magnificent!!!! Its also surrounded by bright yellow colored rapeseed flowers in the spring is truly a sight to behold. MUST GO PLACE if ure in Jeju Island. This place has seriously damn nice senery. =)
 
 
AHH! I just miss every single stuff about Korea everyday here =(( Wishing im can stay there :0 I miss the food there, craving for their BBQ like crazie. AHAHAHA 
 
 
Forgotten where I took this picture! But im pretty sure its somewhere near the sunrise park!

Icon of Jeju Island haha !


Tadaaa !!! SEONGSAN SUNRISE PEAK!!!! CRAZY BEAUTIFUL :D




AM I RIGHT??? damn nice.... more to come! Keep scrolling :P

Horse ride haha!






Does this picture look like a drawing? haha !

SOOOO PRETTY THE VIEW. IM DYING




Mummy!

Its super windy that day! So ignore my super messy hair lollll



Siao zha bo here haha. Chilling with the sea breeze




Look at my flying hair hahaha

Throwing away my stress and preparing to start college life ;P


 

 
Okay.. Ending this post hereee.. This place is really must go !!!! The view is fantastic man!!!! =DD

Kaythanksbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment