Friday 7 February 2014

CNY Day 1&2


Hello peeps! Happy Lunar New Year! Gong Hei Fat Choi ^^ Wish all of you have a good horse year =)

As usual, for CNY im going back to my hometown which is Sitiawan, Perak ^^ Actually I was born in Subang Jaya, but then most of my relatives are in Sitiawan. So I called that as my hometown hhaha!

This year is Horse Year. Ma nian =D

#1 DIY my cny theme nails. red all the way haha 



Some bling, ombre .. haha 
#2 Selca before going back hometown lol 



#3 Starbacks treat from cousin 


My cousin went to New Zealand and work, earned alot of money. So treat us drink some Starbucks Yayyyy! 
#4 Valentime Special Starbucks Card
Its so lovely awww ^^ 

 #5 Mirror selfie with mum and cousin. 


Omg, I cant believe im not the shortest among all the cousins SOB T.T 
 #6 Cousin brother addicted to this arcade machine thingy o.o


#7 Cousin brother birthday cake 

VERY VERY YUMMY CAKE. Cappucino one. 

Dont know why he dont wan to smile LOL ! 
#8 Reunion lunch 


Lou Sang !



Prepared by me yo hahah 




#9 CNY new game hahaha 

My uncle is arranging some money on the fan. So the game is like .. later will turn on the fan.. and the money will around hahah! So creative ha. So all the kids will be waiting below the fan ^^ such a fun game haha =D 




#10 Fireworks 



Mummy and cousin brother =D 

me and mama ^^ Please ignore my face .. lol 
#11 Reunion Dinner ^^ 

Best thing about hometown is u can see the whole dining table full with FOOD !!! 
#12 Selfies with cousin sister and ootn 

cant believe she grow so much taller in just few months. Taller than me now wtf. Imma shorty 


She help me snap one ootn. Just a simple tee shirt and skater skirt haha
With some cny decoration at the back 
#13 Chor Yat Selfies

With grandma ^^ popo 

own selfie ^^  
OOTD for cny day 1

So red hahah 
Cousieee  







#14
 Chor yat Lunch ^^ 

I miss all these delicious food =D 
#15 Chor 2 buffet party dinner 


Selfie with cousin brother ^^  
FOOOOODDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cousin brother 2nd birthday cake lolol.. 



Their family potrait hehe ^^ 
 #16 Flying Lattern =)

Parents 

me and cousin ^^ 


So pretty yooo 


SOOOOO NAISEEEE

#17 Selfies 
Our ootd ^^ Sorry our faces look terrible.. thats why lol ! 


Ending this post with my selfie ^^
Byebyeeeeeeee
Goona start my sem 3 in two more days =O omg.. time flies
I cant wait for the next sembreak already hahah

Stay tune for more cny updates ^^
xoxo . 

No comments:

Post a Comment