Sunday 29 January 2012

call me fei po !

HARLO KL ! Im back ! 

wtfwtfwtf . im growing fatter and fatter! thanks to CNY :)
no time to talk! so let the photo talk k?

# Day 1
HUAT AH! lol


outfit of day one
make me fat!

make me fat!


went manicure and pedicure in the evening!


cousin sit #likealousai . lolol

 can u believe this is homemade yee sang!

gambling with oranges LOL

 my aunt!


cousin and I

# Day 2
church in the morning

street drum

she's not looking at the camera :/


going to the beach!  
bored in the car

the beach we are going



little cousin


 

ermmm do i look cool here HEHEHEHE!
anyone seen this before ? its 海蟑螂 ! EWWWWWWWWWWW

our dinner at night :) its homemade!




#DAY 3



GOING TO THE SALON !!!



the next photo u goona see is me with my new hair. me no like it at all!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



TADAAAAAAAAAAA!
hello kitty spec :p


heading to get our red packets again! MUAHAHAHAHA



the bag i bought for her! its a hello kitty bag HEHE



our lunch at night!
OOPS! i mean our dinner :)

#DAY 4

went to IPOH in ze morning and come back in the afternoon LOL!

our house have open house that night



self-service satay :D

SHE IS FREAKING CUTE! omfg lolol !

HAVE ALOT OF FUN THAT NIGHT ^-^

#DAY 5
on the way to Penang.
travelling to Penang really make my butt pain! -,-'
in the hotel room
theshirtlookstoobigforme LOL
the brunch we had in Penang :)
Bukit Bendera! XD
the train we sit to go up the hill ^^
walao! it really travel super fast XD
the view from the top of the hill
can use this to see the scenery
but have to pay LOL!
me and mummy <3
btw , we look weird here LOL
looks super real rite ?
spot the brightest one~
its Kek Lok Si
the dinner we had !
SO DELICIOUS :)

#DAY 6


our breakfast
make me fat !!!! AGRH!!!!
we went here to buy biscuit
their LOGO
LOOK AT THE CROUD INSIDE :O

take us about 6 hours to go back KL T-T

stop at Tapah to have our dinner :)



OKBYE! Done with my CNY celebration (:

sorry its quite a long post . lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment